If you’re thinking of hiring an Escort, make sure to follow these simple rules below and you should have no problems and will most definitely, have a night to remember.
- An Escort is not a prostitute and therefore does not sell sex to her clients. Even though people often make this simple mistake the difference between the two must be stressed. An Escort simply sells the time they spend with you and does not charge you for sexual acts. However, what happens whilst in the company of an Escort is entirely between two or more consenting adults who share similar likes and interests.
- As mentioned above, Escorts are not prostitutes and will not discuss with you such things as sex or sexual acts in any form or manner. When communicating with an Escort keep the conversation light and fun. You are however able to ask an Escort questions about what she’s into sexually with regard to their personal life and lifestyle. People who attempt to associate sex with a fee whilst conversing with an Escort could possibly working for Government agencies, Police departments or are soliciting hookers. Talking about fees for sexual acts will only scare off an Escort and end any further communication between yourselves.
- On the first meeting with your Escort make sure to leave the agreed fee for her services in plain view on the table.
- Whilst in the company of your Escort you find that you share the same interests and are attracted to one another, then it is up to you what you do in the privacy.
- When in the company of an Escort, do not assume that she will keep a track of time. If you should happen to exceed the paid amount of time expect to pay additional fees. Like with any industry time means money and you are not entitled to any freebies, so be warned!
- Do yourself and the Escort a favor and play nicely.